**Disclosure: I received the following products for free from HP, but guess what, there’s some exciting news for you too – wait for it….
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and I’m sure dads around the world are waiting anxiously for their new tie! I have to admit, I did get my dad a tie a few years in a row (sorry Dad), but those were the days long before modern technology where we could make unique and personal gifts for our loving Fathers.
This Father’s Day is going to be much different, Thanks to my new HP ENVY Sleekbook 6 and new HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One printer! This combo has made it super easy for me to make special gifts for the Dads I love. Specifically, my dad and my girls Dad.
I enjoyed creating photo cards and printing with ease, using Snap Fish. I’ve tried the site in the past to make baby announcements and it was a no go. I was slightly disappointed, but now with my new technology, I’m confidant I’ll get those announcements completed shortly (what, she’s only 6 months old, better late than never I say).
So, here’s what I did.
- Visited SnapFish.com
- Found a Father’s Day Card I loved
- Uploaded pics of the kids (and I)
- Created the card by dragging and dropping photos
- Made a personal message inside the card
- Printed the card (front and then inside)
That’s it, seriously, it was THAT easy! I didn’t even have to print twice, it worked on the very first try – how often does that happen? Ugh, never! But it just did. I am in love with the laptop, printer combo. Look out world, this might just be what I need to get my creative juices flowing!
If you like to give out those personal cards made especially by the kids, SnapFish has that option too. Here’s a little something Princes made for her Daddy. This card is under lock and key until next week.
You can also get some Free Father’s Day Printables at SnapFish for a special Father’s Day Party!
So I know you are all waiting for the exciting news, well here it is! You will be able to win a new HP ENVY Sleekbook 6 and new HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One printer for the lucky Dad in your life. ‘Cause HP LOVES Dads!
GIVEAWAY: One Lucky Canadian Reader is going to receive over $1100 prize from HP:
- HP ENVY HP ENVY Sleekbook 6 ($699)
- HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One printer (249)
- High- capacity Original HP XL Ink cartridges that save up to 40% on your printing. Colours included: Black and Tri-color
- HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (sustainably-sourced, FSC- certified paper with ColorLok technology for brighter colours, fewer smears and bolder blacks)
- HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy, 4″ x 6″
- You must Comment on this post, PLUS do one of the following:
- HP Loves Dads: In a comment below, nominate a special father in your life and share why this dad should receive a new HP ENVY Skeekbook 6 and HP ENVY 120 printer for Father’s Day. Explain how the special Dad would use the new PC and printer in their everyday life to balance being productive and staying connected with their loved ones. You can do this by through words, photos and captions, video or a medium of your choice.
- Dad’s First Gadget: Share what this special father’s first tech gadget was and what it meant to them.
- Keep Calm and Craft On: Design a unique, personalized, DIY Father’s Day gift. In your comment, share step-by-step instructions on how to create the project in a comment below. Feel free to share it in a photo on FB or Twitter and tag it to (My Wee View on Facebook and MyWeeView on Twitter) so that we can see it and have it displayed on our Fanpage wall/RT it for you.
Complete the form below with your entry: