Babies, babies everywhere! Spring is in the air, and it seems that many family and friends are celebrating with little bundles of joy! I suppose it was 9 months in the making, but in the last few months there’s been a lot of babies and there’s still a few more to come. I’ve been busy making a few presents for the little ones, and with the help of Pampers, I was able to put an extra special package together for one of my cousins that just had a baby boy.
I took part in the Ding Dong Diaper Ditch Movement. I dropped of a little package for my cousin and their new bundle and left if there for them to find it. I later received a text saying they received their package and how much they enjoyed it (especially the personalized touch of a camo blankie). So what do you give a family with a new baby?
- Diapers of course! Even a cloth diapering family will use disposables once in a while.
- Wipes. With blow outs, spit ups and messes all around parents will go through a zillion wipes with a baby in the house.
- Parenting Books. There will always be times when we’re not sure as a parent, having a quick and easy reference is a must.
- Clothing. Babies are quick to grown out of clothes and it’s sometimes nice to wear something that your older sibling hasn’t worn.
I loved dropping this off on their doorstep and I also loved the personal touch by making the camo blanket for them. It took a number of hours but with each stitch (made with love) I thought of the little baby to be, just a few short months younger than my little girl.
In case you’re wondering…. the camo blanket is one big crochet granny square.
What gifts do you like to give to new babies and their parents?
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a Ding Dong Diaper Ditch Package ($85 Value):
- “Caring for Kids: The Complete Guide to Children’s Health”
- Canada onesie
- Ivory Snow Liquid: Babies have delicate skin.
- Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
- Sensitive Wipes: Gently clean even the most delicate skin with Pampers Sensitive Wipes.
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below