It’s hard to believe it’s already been a full year that I’ve been a Chicken Farmers Ambassador! Time flies when you’re having fun and stuffing your bellies with great recipes. I am truly a terrible cook. I lack imagination and spice sense in the kitchen, so I’ve been very thankful for the ideas at Chicken.ca to help me along this past year (my husband thanks them as well). There are over 500 recipes and many are easy with just a hint of fanciness to make me look like a diva in the kitchen. Thanks Chicken Farmers for helping me fool everyone!
I’m back this year, along with my cohorts, you know them, you love them, they are:
Stacey from This Lil Piglet
And Wendy also know as MapsGirl
- Blog: funny things are everywhere
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FunnyThingsAreEverywhere
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mapsgirl
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mapsgirl
We are adding a few new ambassadors to the mix, and the best part is, I know both of them online and IRL (In Real Life).
Margaritta at Downshifting
- Blog: DownShifting: Downshifting Pro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DownshiftingProfessionalOrganizingSolutions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/downshiftingPRO
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/downshiftingpro/
And the FAB Sober Julie
Julie is also going to be the Health Pro! She’s on a mission to get healthy and help the rest of us along the way.
So stay tuned for another year of great recipes and chicken talk – Cluck!
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a stainless Steel Thermos
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below
“Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada program by ShesConnected. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this program. The opinions on this blog are my own.”