- This was Tinkerbell’s first movie
- Captian Hook and Mr. Smee are in the movie
- Jake is not in the movie (then she asked “Is his ‘crew’ in the movie?” she’s so cute).
The first thing I noticed when watching the film, is how far cartoons have come in 60 years. Cartoons look much different today than they did in the 50′s. While I’m sure the movie is enhanced from it’s original version, it’s still not as crisp, clear and clean as the new movies made today. But then again who is when they are 60?
Peter Pan didn’t captivate Princess Tinkerbell Lover as much as I thought it would, it’s not like Jake and the Neverland Pirates. We watched for a bit and then there were many distractions around to take her attention. The movie isn’t scary at all, however Captain Hook does use a few words that are acceptable in our home, such as idiot and there are some fighting scenes. Despite the warnings before the movie, I think she was expecting Jake and the interactive show on Disney Junior. At only 4, the movie might have been a little outside of her level of understanding. The movie is about a boy who never grew up and well, she is a young girl that is not yet grown up.
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive Peter Pan Diamond Edtion on Blu-Ray & DVD
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below