Love is in the air (you can feel if you can get past the nip – brrrr).
What kind of family are you?
- a I Love You – Hugs – Kiss – Kiss kind of family?
- a It’s a mutual understanding that we all love each other and there’s no need to be sappy kind of family?
We are a I Love you, hugs & kisses family, so it goes without saying that Valentine’s Day is important to us although we show each other everyday. It’s nice to have a day full of pink and red and to let the people that we may forget how much we love them.
Disney Junior has a few things online and on TV to get your little one excited for the day (We’ve been preparing for Valentines Days since January 1st).
Sunday February 10 @ 9am EST there are love themed episodes all morning (Including brand new episodes)
- 9:00 Special Agent Oso – Nobody Draws It Better/ Thunderbubble
- 9:30 Handy Manny – Valentine’s Day Party
- 10:00 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse – A Surprise For Minnie
- 10:30 Jake and the Never Land Pirates – Hooked!/ The Never Land Pirates Ball
- 11:00 Doc McStuffins – My Huggy Valentine / Dusty Bear
Catch the repeat presentations on Valentine’s Day at 7:30 am EST and 5:10pm EST
Your kids can also design their own card by visiting the Disney Junior Site. They can choose their background, stickers, and Disney characters and send their special card by email to their loved ones.
There’s also a Contest that you don’t want to miss out on:
- Four front row seats for the March 15th, 2013 Disney On Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After show in Toronto!
- Round-trip flights
- Two nights at a hotel in Toronto
- Character meet and greet experience
- Prize pack of Rockin’ Ever After merchandise
**DISCLOSURE: I’M PART OF THE DISNEY JUNIOR MOM PROGRAM AND I RECEIVE SPECIAL PERKS AS PART OF MY AFFILIATION WITH THIS GROUP. THE OPINIONS ON THIS BLOG ARE MY OWN.