Do you take good care of yourself? I mean, real care for yourself? As mothers, we tend to put ourselves last on the list. Everything comes before us, kids, husbands, house, work, finances, family, friends, and then guess who’s way way at the very end.. that’s right, you. We’ve been living our lives like this so long, it’s hard to even think about how to go about changing our routine. But changing a routine doesn’t mean doing everything at once, slowly if you make little changes in your own life, other things will fall into place and all aspects of your life will be enhanced – just by taking care of you. Balance is everything.
Do you think you fall into this category and want to try to make small changes in your life? Well, there’s an app for that – there’s an app for everything now a days! Check out Facebook Healthy Choice Canada, and sign up for the Pledge to a Healthier lifestyle. Everyday you will get a simple healthy choice that you can complete to help you stay on track with your commitment – a new you!
Here are some ideas to get you on track:
- Scheduling a regular date night with your partner or a good friend
- Making an appointment in your calendar to leave work on time one night a week and spend that extra quality time with your family or old friends
- Swap out one pop or juice a day with water
- Breakfast Clubs of Canada
- Kids Help Phone
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers coupons to get that freezer stocked with some healthy choices
- Healthy Choice t-shirt and water bottle
- Pedometer and athletic headband
- Journal to keep track of your goals
- Vitamin E Skin Care Kit
- $40 Cineplex gift card to schedule a movie date with a family member or friend
- $25 iTunes gift card to download your favourite tunes and get dancing
- $20 Chapters gift card so you can spend some time relaxing with a good read
- Complete the Rafflecopter Form Below
Good luck and I’m hoping it’s the road to a new you!
**Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, but just as important when it comes to your health!