Have you ever wanted to be an undercover agent? Sounds intriguing doesn’t it? Well, you most certainly can with the Field Agent App. What is a Field Agent? It’s a person that goes into stores with a mission – taking pictures, asking questions, purchasing products or just makes observations and then creates a report on their findings. The fun part is, you get paid to be a Field Agent.
My husband has been a Field Agent for a number of months now, and really enjoys the mini challenges he has to complete. Here are a few examples:
- During the Olympics he accepted a mission to walk around Walmart to find Olypmic themed displays and report back on the app – that’s it.
- A few weeks ago he acceped a mission to visit Tim Horton’s to order a new Panini, he had to answer questions such as how long did the order take and if they got his order right
- He once had at mission a Shoppers where he simply had to take a picture of a special display and report back – this can be rather difficult while trying to be discrete as other shoppers are walking around the store.
Each mission is paid and can be anywhere from $2 up to $50. If the missions are in places you already visit or happen to be at, the extra money for a quick mission seems like a no brainer. Genereally, my husband says most missions are around the $3 – $13 mark, but it can mean a free lunch (like from Tim Hortons – his Favourtie place) so it’s worth it.
To become a Field Agent, you first have to Download the Canadian Field Agent App. Most of the missions are posted right on the app, but once in a while you may also receive an email (well, this is how it works in Halifax anyway). You can accept a mission and then get on your way to completing it. As soon as you finish the job, with pictures or writing your review it gets submitted and approved and the money goes into your Field Agent account straight away. You can cash out through their website at any time and your money will end up in Paypal.
Here’s a quick example:
My husband really likes using the app, he frequently tells me about the missions he’s accepted (especially the Tim Horton’s ones) or about the missions he has missed and would have liked to partake in. There are only a certain number of participants for each mission so it’s important to check the app regularly so you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
- 1 lucky Field Agent is going to receive a $50 Visa Gift Card
- Make a comment below about the app including your Field Agent Score (you can sign up if you don’t have the app yet)
- Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet once a day) something like – ” Become a Field Agent, Get paid to do missions and Enter to win a $50 Visa Gift Card” with a link to this giveaway.
For more giveaways and deals make sure to like My Wee View on Facebook
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, however my husband has been using this app long before I was ever approached to write about the Field Agent App.