What a busy, but very exciting month. Next week, I’m on my way to LA. This is the 3rd year in a row I’ve been invited to the incredible Disney event and I have to admit it, I love it! Although I’ve been on the road a few times this month, this is one special event I just can’t say no to.
This year, we are focusing on 3 Disney Movies:
- Finding Nemo (3D)
- Tinker Bell – Secrets of the Wings
Our schedule is jam packed, want to take a look?
- Finding Nemo 3D screening (Animation Building #11)
- Turtle Talk with Crush Q&A and photos
- Visit to Carsland
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Tinker Bell and Periwinkle Meet-and-Greet at Aladdin’s Oasis
- Meet at The Grand Californian Porte-cochere
- Finding Nemo Reception/Dinner at The London
- Screening of Secret of the Wings at Disney Toon Studios
- Q&A with Director, Peggy Holmes and Producer, Makul Wigert
- Interactive recording demonstration with Paul McGrath, Dialogue Mixer
- Wing Animation demonstration with Artist, Fred Warter and Digital Production Manager Niki Carras
- Lunch at Disney Toon Studios Patio
- Tour of the Animation Research Library and Q&A with by Lella Smith, Creative Director, Fox Carney, Manager Research and Mary Walsh, Managing Director
- Preview Cinderella Bonus Features and roundtable with daughter of Mary Alice O’Connor, inspiration for the Fairy Godmother
- Cinderella Blogger Transformations
- Disney Consumer Products Cinderella Showcase Cocktail Reception
- Dinner at the Gordon Ramsey Restaurant inside the London Hotel
So, this is what we will be doing over the entire month… HA! Yea right, it’s in just 3 days. So, stay tuned, and make sure to follow the #tag #DisneyInHomeBloggers to get all the latest and greatest as to what myself and the other bloggers are up to!
Let the Magic Begin!