Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a family favourite in our home. Just last month the highly anticipated episode with Peter Pan himself debuted on Disney Junior and it was a huge hit! Jake and the Neverland Pirates: Peter Pan Returns arrived on DVD on April 3rd.
Here’s a Synopsis:
While playing a game of Catch-Me-If-You-Can, he returns to Never Land to seek help from his kid pirate friend Jake. Embarking on one of his most daring and exciting adventures ever, Jake and his kid pirate pals, Izzy and Cubby, along with lookout parrot Skully, must use teamwork to find Peter’s shadow and return it to its rightful owner. However, their mission is nearly thwarted by the fiendish Captain Hook, and his bumbling first mate Mr. Smee. But bravery and justice win the day and Jake and his Never Land pirate crew once again reveal what it takes to become heroes, in Disney’s “Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Peter Pan Returns.
We really love Jake, while some may think Pirates are more of a “boy thing”, in our home it doesn’t seem to make a difference. We can watch this movie or any other Jake and the Neverland Pirates over and over again! This episode is about Peter Pan trying to find his shadow. Of course Captian Hook and side kick try to kibosh all Jake’s efforts, but it all turns out in the end.
When Jake and the Neverland Pirates first debuted on the Disney Channel, I wondered where and when Peter would tie into the show. Of course to the “older generation” (ahem – myself) Captian Hook is from the show Peter Pan, not this young Jake fella, so to see Peter and Captian Hook back together again, the show almost feels complete – we just need the rest of Peter’s siblings for a true reunion.
I’m sure if you have young ones in your home, they are crazy over Jake as well. If so, here are a few activities you can play with your little ones they are sure to enjoy.
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive Jake and the Neverland Pirates: Peter Pan Returns
- Make a comment below about your what your kids think of Jake and his friends
Bonus Entries: (make a different comment below for each entry)
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter and ReTweet this link (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook (and if you want to, suggest it to your friends)
- Share this giveaway link on Facebook
- Make a comment on a non giveaway post (2 bonus entries)
- Subscribe to My Wee View through email
- Subscribe to My Wee View through feed
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post
- Follow My Wee View on Google+
Giveaway is open to Canadian and US addresses. Closes April 27th @ 11:59 PM PST.