Have you entered to win one of 2 trips to Punta Cana? If you haven’t yet, check out this post to see how you can enter to win.
Here’s a bit of a synopsis of the Pioneer camps:
- in-line with CSR – 1 lake, 1 pool
- primary focus activity – horsemanship
- smallest of the 4 Pioneer camps
- most extensive wilderness/tripping activities –> 5, 10, 20, days out in the wilderness with other campers
- LIT program
- Adventure Camp - Ages 5-10, 2-1 camper to staff ratio (if not 1-1), activities: archery, mountain biking, swimming, creation station (arts & crafts), etc.
- Girl’s Camp / Boy’s Camp - wilderness, canoe ,kayak , 1-5 day wilderness trip – Ages 7-16
Remember camp? Yes, me too… I have very found memories. During the summer I went to day camp, and then usually once a year I went to a Christian Camp for a weekend, which was never enough.
Here’s a video of some of the programs available.
Looks familiar doesn’t it? So much more than just sports is learned at camp, it’s about making friends, making choices, being independent, having fun and exploring!
I so wish these camps existed out east, I’ll be looking for a camp to send Princess Adventure to soon enough.