Have you entered to win one of 2 trips to Punta Cana? ¬†If you haven’t yet, check out this post to see how you can enter to win.
Here’s a bit of a synopsis of the Pioneer camps:
- in-line with CSR – 1 lake, 1 pool
- primary focus activity – horsemanship
- smallest of the 4 Pioneer camps
- most extensive wilderness/tripping activities –> 5, 10, 20, days out in the wilderness with other campers
- LIT program
- Adventure Camp –¬†Ages 5-10,¬†2-1 camper to staff ratio (if not 1-1),¬†activities: archery, mountain biking, swimming, creation station (arts & crafts), etc.
- Girl’s Camp /¬†Boy’s Camp –¬†wilderness,¬†canoe ,kayak ,¬†1-5 day wilderness trip – Ages 7-16
Remember camp? Yes, me too… I have very found memories. ¬†During the summer I went to day camp, and then usually once a year I went to a Christian Camp for a weekend, which was never enough.
Here’s a video of some of the programs available.
Looks¬†familiar¬†doesn’t it? So much more than just sports is learned at camp, it’s about making friends, making choices, being¬†independent, having fun and exploring!
I so wish these camps existed out east, I’ll be looking for a camp to send Princess Adventure to soon enough.