It’s hard to believe Easter is right around the corner, as in 2 weeks. It’s going to be here before I get to blink. We generally go to my Grandmothers house in the country for the holiday and as soon as we get there, Easter is over. I remember some wise people taking about how quickly time goes by….
For Easter, we don’t go crazy with gifts, we generally get Princess I Want Everything some chocolate eggs to find (so the adults can eat them), and then a few little gifts, maybe a spring dress and a toy. This year, the Easter Bunny is going to bring her a bicycle, but please keep it a secret, she doesn’t know. Hum, I hope she doesn’t read this…
This season to celebrate Easter, some very popular kids shows have new videos coming out. Max and Ruby were once all time favourites in our home, I’m sure your children enjoyed them as well. Or, if they are just young they will soon love them.
Max & Ruby: Easter with Max & Ruby
Spring into the Easter season with two very funny Easter bunnies – Max and Ruby! From Ruby’s Easter bonnet to Max’s Easter bunny, and an EasterParade too, you’ll be celebrating the season bunny-style! Join the seasonal play dates with Max and Ruby!
Max & Ruby: Springtime for Max & Ruby
Hop into Spring with Max and Ruby! Help them search for Easter eggs and a chocolate chicken, and play other outdoor games in the sunny, springy weather too! It’s always a great day to play the Max and Ruby way!
Nickelodeon Jr Favorites: Celebrates Spring!
Celebrate the spring season with Dora the Explorer; Blue’s Clues; Max & Ruby and Little Bill. In addition, enjoy a bonus episode from Rugrats.
For a small gift, movies are about $14 each, very affordable, and not over the top. I really like to keep Easter simple and more about the reason we have a few days off work! Thank you Jesus!
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive all 3 movies
- Make a comment below about presents at Easter – do you give them?
Bonus Entries: (make a different comment below for each entry)
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter and ReTweet this link (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook (and if you want to, suggest it to your friends)
- Share this giveaway link on Facebook
- Make a comment on a non giveaway post (2 bonus entries)
- Subscribe to My Wee View through email or feed
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post
- Follow My Wee View on Google+
Giveaway is open to Canadian & US addresses. Closes April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST.