My husband has been asking for an iPhone since they first came out, and after a few years of begging, I finally gave in. It didn’t take too much time afterwards that I also made an iPhone purchase of my own and I truly believe it was one of my best purchases to date. (Did I just say that my husband was right?!? I could have, but we wont tell him).
The iPhone is slick and small and quite frequently makes it’s way out of hands (especially if there is a special little 2 year old playing colouring games). My iPhone has a thin hard case to protect it while my husband had a rubbery protector – great for grip, but not so much for those times they fall on the floor.
To protect Dad’s iPhone, we recently received a new case from OtterBox. This online store has all your gadget protector needs. iPhones, iPads, Blackberries, kindles, if there is a gadget that is in need of protection, OtterBox has you covered (sorry – I couldn’t resist). We received the Commuter Series Case for the 3GS in Grey.
The case is a perfect fit for the 3GS, it was a little bit tight and hard getting onto the phone, but once it was on there was no need to worry about it slipping off. The hard case is a very slim plastic which keeps the 3GS light weight and still small and sleek. There is a bit of rubber on each side of the cover which is great for grip, but in case of a mishap the hard case has done it’s job in protecting the phone. My husband lends this phone to DD all the time and I think it spends more time on the floor than in her hands.
My husband likes this case more than his previous all rubber case because of it’s thinness and ability to protect his phone with a hard cover. Next to DD and I, I think my husbands most prized possession is his iPhone! As a loving wife, I was more than happy to give him the OtterBox case for Father’s Day. (especially if it means that he won’t break it and continuously ask for a new phone). Thank you OtterBox for saving me the headaches.
(Oh and Ladies, there are plenty of fun (pink) covers for you too, when’s Mother’s Day again – oh right….)
- One lucky reader is going to receive a case of your choice, up to $50
- Visit OtterBox and make a comment back here about what you would get
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – OtterBox Winners choice of Case for your gadgets (iPhone, ect) up to $50 Father’s Day Gift Guide @myweeview & @mychaos http://bit.ly/lB37uf (you can tweet this one a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
- Enter the Giveaway at My Organized Chaos
Giveaway closes June 17th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada & US