Earlier this year, I was invited to take part in a special Dove music video. It was an experience of a life time to be Singing in the Rain with 14 social media women across the country. This time around, my husband is the one who gets to experience the Dove Men+Care greatness.
My entire family has been using Dove for quite a few months, shampoo, conditioner, & treatments are just some of the things that we have all been enjoying. (Yes, even my husband has been using it). However, he finally has some manly products that have been made specifically for him.
What I noticed first about these products is how nice and fresh they smell. My husband takes a shower before me every morning, and the first day that he used the Dove products it smelled like there was a new man in my house (not just my house – my bathroom)! It’s not overwhelming, but it has a nice light scent of something manly.
I asked my husband about the body wash and he said something like “It’s manly body wash, it’s been years (maybe forever) since I’ve used some.” Then he went on to give some gushy and silly explanations on how great it felt on his body etc. I quickly got the point that men don’t really like to talk about that kinda of stuff. But I will say that he uses it every morning (I know, cause I can smell it when I open the bathroom door), and if he continues to use it everyday that says more than anything verbal he could tell me. There are formulas espeically made for men with sensitive skin, and moisturizer (micromoisture).
Right now, Dove is on the hunt to find an All Star Day to send to Vancouver for the Grey Cup (oh, and the family gets to go too). 3 Dad’s are going to win, so check out Facebook to get all the details. It ends June 30th, so make sure to nominate your Dad soon!
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a Dove Men+Care Package ~$50
- Visit Dove Men+Care and make a comment back here about something you think a special man in your life would like to try out
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Win A Dove Men+Care Prize Package ($50 value) #Giveaway for the Father’s Day Gift Guide @myweeview & @mychaos http://bit.ly/jtItfX (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
- Enter the Giveaway at My Organized Chaos
Giveaway closes June 24th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada