I love big designer jewelery, but don’t care much for the large price tags. I have plenty of large earrings, rings, and necklaces, all have a lot of bling, but very few actually cost lots of bling. Jewelery seems to be something that is trendy, so I’d rather get a few different fun pieces that are in style right now and won’t feel guilty about not wearing in a few months/years time.
I recently was asked if I would like to review something from Primo Jewels, they have a website of all the latest fashionable and designer jewelery, so of course, I was happy to. For review, I received a very large black and white (Cubic Zirconia) ring.
This is a super fun ring that I would only suggest getting if you like people to comment on your jewelery. I get plenty of ohh’s and ahh’s when wearing this over sized bling. I admit, I love people talking about my big ring (and I’ve even noticed more people starting to get big pieces of jewelery – I hope they are enjoying the complements as well).
This is obviously costume jewelry and it meant for special outings. I have somewhat overdone it and wore this ring for almost a whole month straight (for review purposes – of course). After all that wear, hour after hour, day after day, the inside part of my ring finger has started to develop a slight bit of dark colouring. Nothing that will stop me from wearing the ring, but thought it worth mentioning if you plan on wearing this jewelry day in and day out.
For a fun way to spice up an outfit or just an easy way to make yourself feel an extra bit special, I would totally suggest getting some large bling. Just no large gold chains or grillz!
For a wide variety of fun costume jewelery that isn’t going to break your (or your boyfriends/husbands) banks, check out Primo Jewels.
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a $40 Primo Jewels Gift Card
- Visit Primo Jewels and make a comment back here about another product on their site that you like (and let me know what your favourite type of bling is)
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Primo Jewels $25 Gift Certificate #Giveaway http://bit.ly/k0OuWc @myweeview (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes June 3rd @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada & US