The Gap is a store that I have shopped at for ages. Since I cared about clothing (probably a teenager), the Gap is one store that I always try to get to for some good classic clothing.
There is a new Gap Factory Store that has recently arrived in Bayers Lake in Halifax, Nova Scotia. For the grand opening May 13th – 23rd, everything in the store is 40% off – that’s a huge deal!
This is the first Gap Factory Store that I have been to although there are 10 other’s across the country – this is the first one in Atlantic Canada. It officially opened yesterday and it was the buzz of the neighbourhood. All my neighbours (mostly the women) were asking if I had been to the new Gap store yet. I will be receiving a gift card from the Gap to go check them out, but I couldn’t wait for the card to come in the mail, so I went on my own to check out the deals today.
I actually bought a pair of skinny jeans. These were the first pair of skinny jeans that I have ever tried on – Ever, and I bought them (in a size smaller than I thought I originally tried on – both in the waist – BONUS, and the length). There was also a super cute dress that I will buy once my gift card arrives. There is also lots of cute clothing for little girls – all 40% off too.
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a $50 Gift Certificiate
- Visit the Gap online and make a comment back here about your fav item.
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – $50 @Gap Gift Certificate #giveaway to celebrate the new Factory store @myweeview http://bit.ly/mTwHGx (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Put my logo on your websites/blogs main page (complete with a link)
- Blog about this giveaway and the special coupon code
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RRS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes May 27th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada