With all the buckets of rain that has been falling on us the last few weeks, there is no doubt that the spring season has arrived. I should be spending the few sunny days building an ark because there is little doubt in my mind that we will be needing to use it soon.
To help my daughter keep dry, Kidorable sent us a new ballerina themed Rain Coat, Boots and umbrella and they are absolutely adorable. The coat has a mini tutu at the bottom, the rubber boots have pretend straps and look like ballet slippers and the umbrella has a beautiful “bow” on the top. This outfit looks like a little ballerina from head to toe. DD wears this complete outfit (even the umbrella) all the time – even on days when it’s not raining and even in the house. She twirls around just like a little ballerina and looks tremendously fantastic in her outfit.
Although the rain gear is super adorable, I do wish that there was a bit of a lining in the coat. It is spring after all, and there are still plenty of cooler and rainy days to be had until summer gets here. Of course we make sure that she has a sweater or something else appropriate to wear under her jacket, but it would be nice if the jacket was lined. But on a scale from 1 – 10 on cuteness, this gets a 10+ from everyone around.
Puddles Collection has a variety of super creative rain and winter gear for kids. Each one of the special outfits (fire fighters, astronauts, fairies) comes complete with matching jackets, boots and umbrella which will make getting dressed for the otherwise undesirable outdoor weather.
This is the 2nd rain gear that I have received from Kidorable, and I hope that DD will stay small enough so she can get 2 good seasons from her ballerina ensemble. She loves it, we love it and everyone loves it.
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a Kidorable umbrella of their choice
- Check out the Kidorable website and let me know what your favourite product is
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Kidorable Umbrella #giveaway – keep your kids dry and in style with Kidorable @myweeview http://bit.ly/fTtfBq (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RRS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes May 13th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada and US