While on vacation, one thing that is an absolute must, is fancy fingernails and toes (in sandals). DD loves having her toes and finger painted just like her Mommy. But she also likes to stick her hands in her mouth as well (Thankfully her feet now stay on the ground and are no longer in her mouth).
Thanks to Piggy Paint, which is available in at my favourite online Eco Friendly store,ecomom, there is a nail polish is safe for the little ones. For review, we received a pack of pink Piggy Paint. This paint is great for a small child, it dries quick is bright and colourful and no need to worry if fingers end up in their mouth. DD has her nails painted all the time, we are always adding paint on top of paint and there is never any issues. As long her her nails are coloured and she’s happy,,, we are all happy.
I used this paint as well, and when it is first painted onto the nails it feels a little cold. the paint usually only lasts a few days on my fingers. It easily comes off easily and can be replaced with a new colour just as easy. Unlike traditional nail polish that can be very difficult to take off, Piggy Paint is very light and simple, it’s not going to change your nail bed colour.
A few days before vacation, DD and I painted our nails. (DD painted her own as you can see). I do find that the paint does chip off quite quickly, but it’s easy to just repaint over. If you’re not going for complete perfection (and if you have kids, we all know that perfection is completely unrealistic) then Piggy Paint will do the trick.
For all your preggo mamas, or for those of you with girls who like to be like their mamas, Piggy Paint is an excellent choice. It’s made with all natural ingredients and there is also a remover that is just as eco-friendly.
For all things Eco-Friendly, check out ecomom.
- One lucky reader is going to receive a $40 Gift Certificate to spend at their store
- Visit ecomom make a comment back here about something else that I saw on your site that you would like
- Follow My Wee View & ecomom on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – $40 GC #Giveaway to @ecomom & Coupon Code “SBBL104″ for 15% off orders http://bit.ly/gWf1S1 @myweeview (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like ecomom on Facebook
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway and the coupon code with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RRS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes April 15th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to US and Canada