I’m sure Old Navy has been responsible for plenty of makeovers since they were established in 1994, but this time Old Navy is getting a makeover!
My local Old Navy in Dartmouth, NS recently went through the redesign and I had the opportunity to check it out. Although it still has that classic Old Navy look, there were a few things that makes the shopping experience at the new stores even better.
What I like about the new Old Navy store is the layout. ¬†Everything is quick and easy to find and although everything is still in it’s own section, there are no longer huge walls that block each section off making it smooth sailing from one area to the next. ¬†The new store is more open concept making the store feel much larger, brighter and airy. ¬†I also really like that the changing rooms are in the centre of the store, they are more spacious, and both the men and women can use the rooms (this is so nice when shopping with a family). ¬†I remember the days when my husband and I would roam around the store aimlessly trying to find each other, now we just meet at the change rooms.
So far, 260 Old Navy stores have been redesigned. ¬†The changes have been made with Moms and kids in mind (because lets be honest here, it’s usually Moms that are doing all the shopping for clothing). ¬†The changes include wider checkouts and change rooms for strollers, larger signs and fast lane check outs. ¬†By the end of 2011, more than 360 of The New¬†Old¬†Navy¬†stores across North America will be redesigned.
The new Spring line has arrived at Old Navy and it includes a large selection of sandals, bathing suits, capris and tees. ¬†Our whole family had the opportunity to take a peek around the store to pick out some of our favourite products. ¬†We all found some really nice items, I got some capris, tanks, and cardigans, and my husband picked up some button up shirts, but my favourite by far were the adorable spring and summer dresses for DD.
Check out the new stores, and the new Spring line!
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a $250 Gift Card to Old Navy
- Visit Old Navy online and make a comment back here about what you would like to get
- Follow¬†My Wee View and Old Navy on Twitter and tweet this $250 Gift Certificate to Old Navy #giveaway @myweeview @OldNavyCanadaPR¬†http://bit.ly/i3jr7T (you can Tweet this once a day for an extra entry)
- Like¬†My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by¬†RSS Feed or¬†email
- Make a comment on a Non-giveaway post
Giveaway closes ¬†April 15th @ 11:59 pm PST.¬† Open to Canada