While travelling with a 2 year old (or any child under 10), it’s very important to have them entertained; or you will be the one doing the entertaining and questioning your decision to go on vacation at all, vacations are suppose to be relaxing aren’t they?
One of my very favourite crafty products is Klutz. I have actually purchased a number of their interactive books in the past. For review, we received a number of items to keep children of all ages entertained. We received age appropriate Klutz books for review while on our vacation.
The first fun book that we received was Draw it Again. This is a simple and easy book for young kids to use. Each page has a simple item like a banana, and shows easy ways that it can be transformed into a snail. The book comes complete with erasable markers and a mini eraser. Although DD can’t exactly draw all the suggested items, she can draw on the pages over and over again, and we can have fun together while making some creative pictures.
We also received Highlight this Book! This is a colouring and activity book complete with 5 highlighters. DD can either spend the time colouring on her own, or we can work together to pick out items that don’t belong in the picture. I really enjoy spending this quiet time with her, I’m able to play with her and teach her at the same time.
For the older kids, there are plenty (as in nearly unlimited) Klutz activity books to keep your kids entertained while on a long car ride or on the plane. There is one book that is specific for travelling, with travel games, called Kids Travel. The book has 100 pages worth of items to keep the kids entertained! If you have 2 kids going on vacation with you, there is also a super fun Head to Head game pack called Me vs. You where each child has their own book and the same games to complete. Whoever finishes first wins. (Ok, I would probably love these types of game myself).
I highly suggest Klutz products while on the road. Everything that you need is included in the Klutz books, whether it’s bracelet making, painting, nail polish, there are plenty of creative ideas and everything that is needed to carry it out.
- 2 lucky Winners are going to receive a prize pack with Me Vs. You and Draw it again
- Visit Scholastic and make a comment back here about something you would like to get from one of their many stores
- Follow My Wee View and on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Klutz prize pack #giveaway must have for travelling with kids. You vs Me & Draw it again http://bit.ly/ehzYJr (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a Non-giveaway post
Giveaway closes April 8th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada