With new years long gone and resolutions out the door for many, Jillian Michaels has come to the rescue. Jillian has helped hundreds of people shed weight on the every popular show The Biggest Loser and now you can have her as your personal trainer in your own home.
Here’s a synopsis:
For review, I received Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack. It have been over a year since I last worked out so you can imagine that I am somewhat out of shape. This DVD combines circuit training, cardio, and a bit of weights (if you want to). Jillian has 2 friends with hard abs helping her out, one is doing the beginner version, the other is doing the advanced moves. The video includes a warm up at the beginning and a cool down at the end.
Each move is very achievable (there are no “peacock” moves like in Yoga), but there are plenty of challenging moves that get your heart rate going and work your core. I started off really easy just doing one circuit. As time goes on I will move onto level 2, which is more intense and also includes weights and it way more intense.
There is no doubt that if you stick with this for 6 weeks that you will have a beach worthy abs. I am going to keep at this, but take it a little bit slower. Maybe only doing 1 circuit a day then bring myself up to doing both and moving onto level 2. If something is way too hard, it’s easy to give up before even starting. So, I figure if I take ‘er easy and slowly work myself up to the harder training, I won’t even realize that it’s getting harder (am I the only one kidding myself?)
Jillian is truly an inspiration, she struggled with her weight at once in her life and look at her now – completely changed. I’m hoping the same could happen to me – someday.
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a copy of Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack & Shred-it with Weights on DVD
- Make a comment below about how your new years resolution is coming along – did you even have one?
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack & Shred-it DVD’s with Weights #giveaway, @myweeview http://bit.ly/habBdZ (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes March 18th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada and US