Last month, I had the amazing opportunity to take part in the newest Dove campaign - Singing in the Rain for the release of their new Nourishing Oil Care System. True to Dove’s mission, they used 14 real everyday women – just like you and me – and put our locks to the true test – rain. We were drenched by the time the shoot was over, but it was worth every single minute.
The time has finally come when our music Video, Singing in the Rain is available for the world to see! As you can imagine, I (and all the rest of the lovely ladies) are more than ecstatic for the release.
So, please take a moment (it’s only 1 minute long) and watch the video…. Are you back already? What did you think?!? Did you catch me, I know it’s quick, but I’m in there about 5 times or so!!! Here is helpful shot:
To celebrate the release of the video Dove has a huge giveaway for one of my lovely readers
- 1 lucky reader is going to receive a Years supply of the new Dove Nourishing Oil Care System
- Watch the Singing in the Rain Video and let me know what you think (and if you like it, send it to your friends,, if we get 1 million views by the end of the Year Dove will Donate 100K to the $100,000 to DSEF Fund)
- Follow My Wee View and @dovecanada on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway –Win a YEARS supply of the new Dove Nourishing Oil Care System for Hair #giveaway http://bit.ly/gUwt8z @myweeview http://bit.ly/eOfyWt (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a Non-giveaway post
Giveaway closes April 15th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada and US