If you like luxury, you are sure to fall in love with AllyZabba. Despite the name, these super soft and gorgeous blankets are not made by anyone name Ally or Zabba, they are made by Jill Bredow a Mom who started making blankies for her daughters.
For review DD received the large Aloha in Candy (pink). This blanket has two distinct sides that are equally soft but with 2 different textures. One side is made with a raised plush fabric that almost looks like little roses and is super fluffy soft while the other side is a silky smooth satin with a fancy Hawaiian print.
This blanket is perfect for babies or toddlers as it only measures 34 x 28, I would have loved an adult sized one to snuggle under with DD. However, there is no way that the both of us can fit underneath, it’s more or less for a stroller or for a car seat. I also use it for those wonderful days when she has a mini nap on the couch, it just covers her little body and she looks so cozy.
All the blankets at AllyZabba are made with the same double sided soft fabrics. I remember as a girl, my favourite blanket had a silk boarder, I loved the contrast between the soft cotton and the silk, I used to rub it along my nose and face. My Mom actually kept a piece of the pink blanket for me. This blanket had seen better days, it was tattered and looked absolutely terrible, but it was my blankie and I loved it. The AllyZabba blanket is one of those types of blankets – the one that kids are going to get attached to because of how cuddly they are.
- One lucky reader is going to receive a travel AllyZabba Blankie
- Visit AllyZabba and make a comment back here about which one you would get (and let me know if you had a favourite blankie growing up)
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – AllyZabba Travel Blankie #Giveaway, your kids will travel is style and comfort http://bit.ly/hUVO9q @myweeview (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like AllyZabba on Facebook
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes March 18th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada and US