Gnomeo & Juliet is coming to theaters in 3D on February 11th.
Here’s a Synopsis:
The greatest love story ever told, starring…garden gnomes? In the upcoming “Gnomeo & Juliet,” Shakespeare’s revered tale gets a comical, off-the-wall makeover. Directed by Kelly Asbury (“Shrek 2”) and showcasing both classic and original songs by Elton John, the film features the voices of James McAvoy and Emily Blunt as Gnomeo and Juliet, who have as many obstacles to overcome as their quasi namesakes when they are caught up in a feud between neighbors. But with plastic pink flamingos and thrilling lawnmower races in the mix, can this young couple find lasting happiness?
This movie is based on the classic Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet. My family and I are eagearly anticipating seeing this in theater. After the success we had with DD with Tangled, I think we are now ready to watch movies outside of our basement (hurray)!
In celebration of the February 11th release of Gnomeo & Juliet I have a few items to giveaway.
- 2 lucky winners are going to win:
- Gnomeo & Juliet t-shirt in youth sizes of S, M, L, XL and colors of red or blue
- Gnomeo & Juliet one-size fits all beanies in colors of red or blue
- Gnomeo & Juliet mini-notebooks shaped like a Gnome hat (front cover is red, back cover is blue)
- Make a comment below and let me know if you learned about Romeo and Juliet in school (I did in 1997, and we watched the version with Leonardo DiCaprio <3)
- Follow My Wee View and on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Gnomeo & Juliet Prize Pack #giveaway 2 winners @myweeview http://bit.ly/g3WOcW (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Blog about this giveaway
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes February 11th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to US and Canada