Christmastime is such a wonderful time of year. I wish the feeling that this season brings would hang around all year ’round. Everyone seems to be cheery, we all come together to help the needy, and there is just a spirit of love everywhere. Even real life Grinch’s manage to find smiles around the holidays.
While reading Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic, 101 Holiday Tales of Inspiration, Love, and Wonder. The stories about this wonderful time of year filled me up with that typical Christmas warmth. I’m thinking that I will really enjoy picking up this book mid winter when we are in the middle of a deep freeze and there seems to be no escape from the winter blues.
Some of the chapters include: Away in a Manger, Joy to the World, Santa Clause is Coming to Town and It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. As you can see there is a Christmas Carol theme – very clever. Each chapter has different stories from authors (many of them are people just like me and you), about this special season.
What I like about this book is that brings in all aspects about the Christmas Season, not just presents. There is a number of things that make Christmas a special time of year, family, friends, kids and of course the celebration of baby Jesus. These are all the things that make Christmas so wonderful. I’m sure anyone on your list who is a true Christmas fan will enjoy this book as a gift this season.
Giveaway: One Lucky reader is going to receive Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic
To Enter: Visit Chicken Soup for the Soul and make a comment back here about something you saw on their website and let me know if you also get that warm and fuzzy feeling around Christmastime.
- Follow My Wee View and on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway – Christmas Gift Ideas – Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic @myweeview http://bit.ly/gwdhCO (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RRS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post (or on one of my posts on Facebook)
Giveaway closes December 30th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada and US