I’ve had the opportunity to review My Pillow Pets in the past, and my family (and all you guys) loved them so much, that I thought it would make an excellent addition as a Christmas Gift Idea. The first Pillow Pet that we received is a bright yellow ducky, we (all of my family and our dog) use the pillow regularly and it remains soft, fluffy and extremely comfortable.
This time around, we got something a little bit different. DD has just learned the word unicorn, so we thought a bright purple unicorn would hit close to home for her. And guess what…. I was right! (big smile). DD loves her new unicorn, and it is just as comfortable, soft and fluffy as her old ducky.
Although this pillow can double up as a toy, I have to admit that we don’t usually use it as a toy. It seems to strictly just be a comfy pillow. But it is so comfortable I am sure that your family will be constantly fighting over it, so just as a suggestion (from experience in my house), I would make sure to get 2 of these f not more. I am very serious, it’s so soft, and the amount of stuffing is just right which makes it extra comfortable. It’s the perfect pillow for a toddler or an adult. It is actually my Mom’s favourite pillow in the house.
There is a huge selection of Pillow Pets for both boys and girls.
Buy it: To purchase, visit My Pillow Pets
Giveaway: One lucky reader is going to receive a Pillow Pet
To Enter: Visit My Pillow Pets and make a comment back here about your favourite item
- Follow My Wee View and on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway RT @myweeview Pillow Pets #Giveaway, great Christmas Gift Idea for Girls or Boys http://bit.ly/cbCAzb (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Subscribe to my blog by RRS Feed
- Subscribe to my blog by email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes November 19th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada & US