For all you eco-friendly and stylish people out there, take a peek over at ECOcentric Bags. I bet you are thinking that they carry only nice bags for ladies, well, I have to let you know that they also have stylish and eco-friendly bags for men too.
My husband had the opportunity to test out one of their hemp messenger bags. Up until this point, my husband has been using one of my girly diaper bags when he goes out alone with DD. Since he received this bag, he figured the multi function capabilities would make it a great alternative to my girly diaper bag.
The Ecolution Deluxe Hemp Messenger Bag has one large pocket and about 4 other smaller pockets. There are no specific bottle holders, but if you put a cover on the bottle it will fit in the large pouch, along with the rest of all your baby items. The messenger bag has a thick, long adjustable strap that also has a bit of padding to relieve your shoulder. The bag also has a zipper along the bottom so it can be opened up to give it a bit more room.
The great thing about this bag is that it is versatile. It can be used for anything – a diaper bag, a school bag, a geocashing bag, whatever you may want it to be, it will work. The bag is very light, but feels very sturdy. Hemp canvas is a fairly strong material and you can feel the quality. It is also suppose to be waterproof.
Overall, my husband is very pleased with his new messenger multi purpose bag. He can use it for anything that he wants. I think it looks quite stylish on him, and it’s eco-friendly too (and it’s a Canadian store – hurray).
Buy it: To purchase, visit Ecocentric Bags online
Giveaway: One lucky reader is going to receive a $50 Gift Certificate
To Enter: Visit Ecocentric bags online and make a comment back here about your favourite item
- Follow My Wee View and Ecocentric Bags Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway -Christmas Gift Idea – Ecocentric Bags $50 Gift Certficate @myweeview @ECOcentricBags http://bit.ly/gRIPBn (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like ECOcentric Bags on Facebook
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Grab my button and put it on your site (use the html code to add my logo)
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RSS Feed or email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post or on a Facebook post
Giveaway closes December 17th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada and US