LeapFrog is a leader in educational toys for aspiring minds. They have simple and complex learning toys to help your child develop their cognitive and motor skills.
The most recent item that I received is one that DD really enjoys. She loves parties, especially those that involve cake. This summer was very busy with Birthday Parties. As soon as we would make our grand entrance to the party the first thing DD would say is “I want cake”. A little embarrassing as her parent, but everyone else thought it was cute (so we will go with that).
The Counting Birthday Cake is a mini educational tool to help children learn to count, sing Happy Birthday and blow out candles. My daughter really enjoys her cake (although she can’t eat it). As she presses the star or balloon buttons a different amount of candles light up or it’s time to blow out the candles. She hasn’t quite mastered how to blow hard enough for all the candles to lose their flame, but after a few stronger and stronger blows, they eventually go out.
This is really neat technology (it even impresses my husband who is a techno guru). You definitely have to give a good huff and puff to get the candles to blow out, just like the real thing.
We love LeapFrog, their toys are well thought out and are age appropriate. They grow with your child as they need more and more educational stimulation, and they are always coming up with new and innovative products.
Buy it: To purchase, visit Toys R Us
Giveaway: One lucky reader is going to win a Counting Birthday Cake
To Enter: Visit LeapFrog and make a comment back here about another product you like
- Follow My Wee View and LeapFrog on Twitter, and ReTweet this giveaway RT @myweeview @LeapFrog Counting Candles Birthday Cake #giveaway http://bit.ly/cGtbgk (you can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Subscribe to my blog by RRS Feed
- Subscribe to my blog by email
- Make a comment on a NON giveaway post
Giveaway closes November 12th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada