I’m sure if you have a daughter, you know all about tutu’s, they are super popular right now and can also be pretty expensive. Rather than buying tutu’s for your daughter, wouldn’t it be fun to make different tutus for your daughter, and her friends? You can learn how to make a tutu with this step by step DVD by Miss Tutu.
The video, by Jenni Spenser of Miss Tutu, has 15 different types of tutus that you can make for the princesses and fairies in your life. The DVD is filmed from your point of view making it easier to follow.
If you would like a sneak peek at how the video is filmed (and get some bonus lessons on how to make puffy hair bows, headbands and wands), then make sure to fill out the access form. You will see how straightforward and thorough Jenni is with her instructions.
The video is $67 and you can make unlimited amount of tutus for all the girls in your life. I think this would make a birthday gift.
Buy it: To purchase, visit Miss Tutu
COUPON CODE: “WEEVIEW” to purchase the DVD for only 15
Giveaway: One lucky reader is going to receive a how to make a tutu DVD
To Enter: Visit Miss Tutu and sign up for the free video on how to make the tutu bows, and make a comment back here letting me know you did
- Follow My Wee View and ReTweet this giveaway RT @myweeview #Giveaway –Miss Tutu – How to Make a Tutu Giveaway http://tiny.cc/wiia7 (you can Tweet this once a day for Extra Entries)
- Like My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RRS Feed
- Subscribe to my blog by email (2 Entries)
Giveaway closes July 9th @ 11:59 pm PST. Open to Canada & US