One of the biggest benefits to review blogging is that it forces me to try things that I wouldn’t otherwise have the chance to. It also forces me to do things that I wouldn’t otherwise find the time to do. With a 17 month old baby at home, it’s become nearly impossible for my husband and I to get any real alone time. So when Eden Fantasys contacted me for a review, I thought it would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day event.
Now don’t get too excited here, for review from Eden Fantasy, I chose a simple little candle and massage kit called Leau a Deux. This cute little kit was nice for a night in with my husband, forcing us to spend a little alone time. That’s all your going to get for review on this one! Some things a girl just needs to keep to herself.
Now, I will tell you more about Eden Fantasys, there is something for everyone, and the store is classy enough that you can feel safe buying your personal items from them. The box that my items came in was discreet which also helps you shop with confidence knowing that your neighbours wont know what is getting shipped to your door. They carry everything from lingerie to games and everything in between.
If you are looking for something a little fun this Valentine’s Day, make sure to put Eden Fantasys at the top of your list. Ladies, I know your husbands will love it!
Giveaway: One lucky MWV reader is going to receive $50 Gift Certificate
To Enter: Visit Eden Fantasys, and make a comment back here about what you would get with your Gift Certificate.
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter , and ReTweet this giveaway RT @myweeview – Eden Fantasy $50 Gift Certificate #Giveaway http://tiny.cc/wArob ENDS FEB 12 (You can tweet this once a day for extra entries)
- Become a Fan of My Wee View on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
- Grab my button
- **Follow My Wee View on Google Friends Connect
- Suscribe to my blog by RRS Feed
- Subscribe to my blog by email (2 Entries)
Giveaway closes February 12th @11:59 pm PST. Open to Us and Canada